Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lauren Minis

Hey friends,

I will be spending the next 10 weeks criss-crossing California in a veggie-fueled caravan, traveling 3,000 miles, to reach up to 10,000 students and plant 1,000 fruit trees in schools and communities in 30+ cities. I will also be cooking delicious organic, vegan food for the other rock-stars on our crew. Through our education, we hope to cultivate ecological awareness and respect for the Earth and generate social and environmental changes towards sustainable lifestyles.



Common Vision, the organization that puts on the Fruit Tree Tour, is celebrating it's 10th anniversary this year. The Fruit Tree Tour is funded through grants, sponsorships, and donations by amazing people like you!

If you are wondering how you can help support me and this amazing organization I am a part of......You Can!.......through our Mile-A-Thon!

You can sponsor me on this tour for $1 a mile for the first 5 miles or even for the whole tour, by clicking on the button below. Any amount is gratefully appreciated. You are supporting the vision, a Common Vision, for a healthy planet, healthy communities and peace, love and happiness (of course!).

And, if you want to follow me on my journey, keep checking back to this page for updates on my whereabouts, how the tour is going and other glorious things that may entertain you or at least leave you with a smile on your face and joy in your hearts.




Choose your Mile-a-thon pledge
Which volunteer are you sponsoring?





No comments: