Monday, February 9, 2009

Katelin



I'm excited for Fruit Tree Tour, an epic journey that will carry me 3,000 miles, to 30 cities in California for more than 50 planting events with public school students and community members.




In the next 10 weeks, I will be:

- traveling with fellow volunteers on the world’s largest veggie fueled caravan!

- educating 10,000 students through performance, drumming, hip-hop, and planting workshops.

- planting 1000 Fruit Trees

- eating meals made from produce by local farms

- acting on my beliefs and actively creating the world I want to see.

- looking forward to every one of the 3,000 miles that lie ahead.

I’m grateful for this opportunity to share my energy in such a positive way and participate in healing the planet. This year we could really use some extra monetary energy.


Here is an opportunity for you to participate!




Fruit Tree Tour is funded through grants, sponsorships, and donations by people like you!

I invite you to use the PayPal button below to sponsor me on this tour for $1 a mile. Support me for a few miles or the whole tour! Absolutely anything helps! Please forward this to anyone you think might be inspired.

No comments: