Thursday, February 5, 2009

April Cummins

Greetings friends and family! I am excited to be on my 3rd Fruit Tree Tour. This year I am again serving as one the chefs, feeding our 25+ volunteers nutritous vegan food to keep them healthy and happy. It's an important job as it makes all of our hard work possible.



When I'm not in the kitchen I am getting my hands in the dirt with kids, sharing my excitement about fruit trees, sustainability, community, and the importance of our connection with our momma earth. I am so greatful for this opportunity!

Many people are inspired by the work that we do and ask, "how can i help?" Our Mile-A-Thon is a great way to help out from the comfort of your own home (probably almost as comfortable as our cozy buses). You can sponsor me by donating $1 per mile that I will be traveling on tour. No amount is too great or small, and all donations are immensly appreciated.

We are all part of the common vision whether on the bus or not. Please use the PayPal button below to pledge your support today!




Choose your Mile-a-thon pledge
Which volunteer are you sponsoring?





No comments: